-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 4:58 PM
Subject: Road Trip! Halloween Weekend!! ZAPPA!!! ~pojama people~

Our only Halloween show will be at The Rainbow in Seattle on Saturday October 28
and of course it'll be a Costume Party.  There will be prizes for best men's,
women's and Zappa look-alike.

Now, add Zappa claymation artist Bruce Bickford into the mix! He will be
appearing onstage with us along with some of the original models used in the
Baby Snakes and Dub Room Special videos. He may even be coaxed into telling you
the story of Monster Road.

Oct 28
The Rainbow
722 NE 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98105
206-634-1761
TheRainbowLive.com

Looks like we'll be Ike-less but we proved we can be dangerously entertaining
even without our hero.

Groovy pics can be found at  http://liveatthespace.com/gallery/Pojama_People .

other cool links:
http://www.onlinerock.com/fans/northstar/
lolorecords.com
heavymetalspacejazz.com
moveon.org

Please forward this to all your friends who love Frank or unusual, daring music
in general. They'll thank you for it and think you're swell n all. Even if
they're not on the left coast, forward away --- they may know folks out this way
of the same ilk.

To sign up for the Pojama People mailing list, send a request to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Thanks,
Glenn n all the Pojama People

Frank zappa