I think i'm the last one on this vine---whoever wishes to be next, please send me your addie & promise to revine & I'll send this great disc your way!!!~---john g in kansas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 4:21 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO-MOTHERS OF INVENTION with DON CHERRY Oct 3, 1968Copenhagen-1 disc

Thanks to EL electricloopstation@telenet.be I can reoffer this
vine , address and promise please .
Darko.

INFO :
MOTHERS OF INVENTION
GUEST - DON CHERRY -trumpet & flute
Date: Oct 3, 1968
Venue: Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen
Sets:
Media: CDR
Number: 2
Source: aud? guest:Don Cherry
Quality: B B-

Notes:
CD1 - 2 long tracks
TRACK 1 Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet>improv>Help I'm A
Rock> improv>
TRACK 2>Improv (cont)//Absolutely Free w/ There's A Small
Hotel>Rock-a-bye Baby>Prelude to the Afternoon Of A Sexually Aroused
Gasmask>Teddy Bear March>In The Sky(cut)/ The String Quartet,Legend
of The Golden Arches (cont)

CD2 2 long tracks
TRACK 1>String Quartet (cont)>Sleeping In A Jar/Improv w/Don Cherry
(cut)
TRACK 2Orange County Lumber Truck: Legend Of The Golden Arches,
Sleeping In A Jar,

CDR from trade > eac > flac front end(level 8) > YOU!

Ripped for DIME-A-DOZEN by GaryM Apr 9, 2006

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Frank zappa