Haven't gotten it yet, but should this one be 'hoppinated' too?

At 08:48 AM 10/19/2006, you wrote:
>1. Re: FZ 3/2/77 VO...US leg on the move
>     Posted by: "ryxid" [EMAIL PROTECTED] ryxid
>     Date: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:30 am (PDT)
>
>Sorry I missed sending my address.  I'll go to the end of the vine.
>ryxid
>
>Steve Marshall(US-MO) << luis (Ar) << ???<<andy g in usa
>([EMAIL PROTECTED] com) << ryxid (US-IL)

Steve Marshall
Editor - The Night Owl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http:\\www.thenightowl.com>
Member - National Music Critics Association
The best place on the web for music reviews

Don't forget to check out the latest edition of Night Owl Radio!