> That's cool but I'm more interested in the Roxy video the trailer which is
available on YouTube. When did that come out & was it leaked officially > or
what?

Yep, that trailer is "official". Don't remember when it was released, but it
was years ago already. Only problem is: there's still no Roxy DVD!

> Can't wait for Trance Fusion to arrive! Does anyone have a track listing
yet?

Track listing has been well known for a while:

1. Chunga's Revenge
2. Bowling on Charon
3. Good Lobna
4. Cold Dark Matter
5. Butter or Cannons
6. Ask Dr. Stupid
7. Scratch & Sniff
8. Trance-Fusion
9. Gorgo
10. Diplodocus
11. Soul Polka
12. For Giuseppe Franco
13. After Dinner Smoker
14. Light Is All That Matters
15. Finding Higgs' Boson
16. Bavarian Sunset

Oh, and welcome to the list of course :-)

best wishes,
Marco

   www.weirdomusic.com

   "the darkest corners of the musical universe"

Weirdomusic.com
P.O. Box 26
6400 AA  Heerlen
The Netherlands