From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:06 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: Uncle Meat, Video From Hell & 200 Motels True Story (3 DVD) NTSC

John,

I sent you my address off-list. Please do not bump me out of the line.

Thanks,

Cyrano - Randy USA

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I seem to be having trouble making contact with anyone on this
vine - except Joseph, who is currently burnerless.
> Since I got no response from Cyrano, next up is Rick Norris - Rick,
send me your address offlist.

> John K
>
> John K - USA NoKeating4@ << Randy-US << cyrano@ << Rick Norris-USA
<< r2daft2-UK
> (leswatts@) << monastic3@ << Andy Goldstein-
> USA << [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DVD) NTSC

> I haven't heard from Randy, so next is Cyrano - Send me your
address offlist.

> John K
>
> John K - USA NoKeating4@ << Randy-US << cyrano@ << Rick Norris-USA
<< r2daft2-UK
> (leswatts@) << monastic3@ << Andy Goldstein-
> USA << [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Motels True Story (3 DVD) NTSC

> After I sent that last email about Andy adding his name to the
wrong end of the vine, I saw this one below - This one's right.

> Joseph, if your burnerless, contact me offlist and we'll see what
we can do.

> So Randy, you're up - send me your addie.
>
> John K
>

> John K - USA NoKeating4@ << Randy-US << cyrano@ << Rick Norris-USA
<< r2daft2-UK
> (leswatts@) << monastic3@ << Andy Goldstein-
> USA << [EMAIL PROTECTED]

across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

__
> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: