Hi Jim,

Thanks for the info.  Cool concept, these vines.  So is the new
thing now to save audio in FLAC format on DVD discs?  I have done a
little with FLAC but am mostly still an MP3 guy.

As far as searching for shows, it seems like this may be the vine I
want...

"VO ZPZ 4 shows on data DVD Tower Theatre, Mazda Palace, Hummingbird
Centre, RAH"

Would you agree?

Also, I forgot about soemthing good that I do have to trade.  I have
the entire A&E Biography TV show about Zappa on a CD (probably MPEG
format).  Has that one been distributed around here before?  I would
think so.  It's a great show and I think it was only shown a few
times on A&E, and you can't buy it from them either.

Thanks again,

Greg