I use Nero-(one of the newer ones with dvd burn capabilities)---there's a couple of ways to get where ya wanna go---there's a one click option in the right handed sidebar one can use--also, in older versions of Nero (not sure about the newer varieties), it's something you have to do track by track & eliminate--- right click on the song & go to properties; adjust the time-gap to 0 instead of the standard 2 second break inbetween tracks---that might get ya somewhere---I hope I'm correct & helpful---can anyone verify this as to how accurate I am?---john in kansas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] OT: Removing Gaps from TAO Discs

On the Mac side of things, I use Peak (which comes bundled with Toast).  Again, it's a straight digital editing program, not a one-click operation.  But you want that versatility lest you accidentally edit what's supposed to be a break anyway  (e.g., Don't You Ever Wash That Thing?).

Not Dead Yet,

Bill Amutis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]com
web.mac.com/mredison
(Ol' Baggy Eyes)

Progress is not possible without deviation from the norm.-Frank Zappa