Les wrote

I too have in the past received TAO audio discs in trades and been
obviously disappointed.

I remember just after the Rolling Stones boots Yahoo Group started up (which
was very active in the early days),but is now basically a reweeding
venture,I traded some discs with a guy in the US.
I received the discs and they all had tao gaps in them.

When I questioned him about this he said something like *I don't know what
your problem is,I have over 60 Stones boots and they all have 2 sec gaps in
them*.

I thought it was funny anyway ;-)

How are you doing Les ?

And anyone heard from our Polish friend Bart recently.....haven't seen him
post for ages ?

Are you out there Bart ?

Cheers,
Glen