Here's my 2 cents - it isn't exactly what I thought it would be - I was expecting solos like the one on the latter half of Yo Mama. Instead we have something like a shortened version of one of the Guitar boxes. It's cool. Now that this milestone is out of the way, how about releasing some complete shows (any period).

David

Frank zappa