I was in line for the Don Cherry Vine. (see below)  Where were we in the vine?  John G: you were before me, did you receive this one yet?

Is the instant bootleg collection vols 1 & 2, or 3 & 4?  I already received 1 & 2, but was in line for 3 & 4.

john k

[Zappa-List] Re: VO-MOTHERS OF INVENTION with DON CHERRY Oct 3, 1968 Copenhagen-1 disc

mee too

thierry (fr)<<nick (uk)<<john g in kansas (us)<< john k in california(us) <<
skipsign (us) << ryxid in IL (us)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]