I have to track this down now. Is the 4cd set as great as what
everyone was hoping? I also heard about the 2 disc set having some
songs not on the 4 disc set. Is there a track list for these?

Matt

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Marco Kalnenek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> ---- [EMAIL PROTECTED] schrijft:
> > Has this been released yet? I saw something on Ebay but I went to
Zappa.com
> > and didn't see anything.
>
> I received the 2cd version last week, and the 4cd set is on its way.
>
> Has the exclusive iTunes release (AAAFNRAA birtday bundle) that
suddenly appeared a couple of days ago been mentioned here yet?