Thanks very much, Guy! :-D

Discs received yesterday, my copies are burned, and as promised,
they are now on their way to John G in Pittsburg, Kansas, within
24 hours of receiving them!

This concert is great quality, and on a par with the transfer I
have which I asked about on here, albeit much more complete! My
transfer has a few seconds extra here and there but only contains
11 songs, from USA Nightflight, where this set has both shows from
the rebroadcasts. The fifth disc with the '73 "Monday Conference"
was new to me and hilarious, thanks again to this great group
for making it so easy! Great transfer and audio sync, Jim & "OO"!

If you don't have it, now is a good time!  :-)
Anyone else want to jump on for these VCDs after John?

<<John G in Pittsburg (Kansas) USA <<  ??

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Guy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 5 vcd's now on the way to Rand in Texas.
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "John Gobetz"
> <croontoonz1950@> wrote:
> >
> > rand---my mail addie is:
> > john gobetz