Thank you Ashley, for sorting that out! :-)

And I couldn't help it and noticed that Kevin in Connecticut and
Mark in the UK posted simultaneously a couple thousand miles and
a handful of time zones apart! What are the odds? :-D

David, FAQ & where I found out how is in the Files section of the
group, the link in the box on the left. Other cool stuff like pics
and the Database, where I found this "Orphaned Vine".
Seems to be right popular again!

Y'all won't be disappointed!  ;-)

I said it before and I'll say it agin,
What a great group!

Rand

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "A F Harrold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, if Mark's happy I say let's slip these Yanks in before having
the
> discs trans-Atlantic themselves, eh?
>
> So vine should look now.
>
> <<John G in Pittsburg (Kansas) USA << andy goldstein in usa <<
Kevcaf (USA)
> << David Langlois (USA) << Ashley H. (UK) << Mark Timbrell (UK)
<< ???

> Jolly good.
>
> Ashley.

On
> Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: 10 January 2007 17:01
> To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: 31 Oct 1981 Video from Both Shows
>
> I'd like in on this vine, too - it's my first one - where's the FAQ
on vine
> netiquette? Anyway I'm David Langlois from Lafayatte (Louisiana)
USA.

Ashley H.
> > (UK) << Mark Timbrell (UK) << ???
> >
>   _____
>
> Check out the new AOL
> <http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?
redir=ht
> tp%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom%2Fnewaol> . Most comprehensive set of
free safety
> and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos
from

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: