To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 3:38 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO:FZ related - Project Object, 2CDs(Flac) Buffalo

Still waiting for a new recipient ... for almost a year now.
Anybody interested ?

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Conehead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Bart !! I have received Project Object 2005-Apr-19 Buffalo,NY
> today.
> This set is ready to go to next one signing up here on-list and
> contacting me off-list with snail address.
> Thank You ...
> Conehead-BE <<

Thanks to Michael Painter for the original offer.
(as per his message #10157):

"New VO: FZ related - Project Object , 2CDs(Flac Format) CD Nr.10"

Source: Hi8 camera stereo > Replaytv 48000 hz > Vegas Video .wav
44000hz > Flac Frontend

Project Object are:
Napoleon Murphy Brock: Vocals, dancing, Sax, Flute
Ike Willis: Vocals, Guitar
André Cholmondeley: Vocals, Guitar
Dave Johnsen: Vocals, Bass
Eric Svalgard: Vocals, Keyboards