Still waiting for some response from Helmut down In France ...

I'd like to get this vine movin' before the weekend, so
if I don't hear from Helmut in the next 24 hrs,
his name would be movin' to the end of the line and
I'm going to send these discs to the first person in the U.S.

Andy Goldstein/starless 74@:
thanks for sending me your address off-line.

Regards

Conehead

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Conehead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have received these discs today, thanks Ashley !!

> Helmut, please contact me off-list with your postal address,
> and these discs will be on their way.
>
> Regards,
>
> Conehead
>
> Conehead (Belgium) chtei@ <<Helmut Chacho fr (razlatouffe@ ) <<
andy
> goldstein - USA (starless74@ ) << John K (USA) << Ryxid (USA-IL)<<<
> Mark M (USA-Az) <<Kevcaf(USA - CT) kevcaf@
>
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "kevcaf1" <kevcaf@> wrote:
> >
> > Can I jump on to this vine at the end ??
> >
> > Here is the update vine list
> >
> > Helmut Chacho fr (razlatouffe@ ) << Conehead (Belgium) chtei@ <<
> andy
> > goldstein - USA (starless74@ ) << John K (USA) << Ryxid (USA-IL)