--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Does anybody here have access to Dime A Dozen site ? I saw that
they
have several ZPZ shows from the 2nd US leg but I tried to sign up
and
was told they have 100,000 users and that is all they can handle.

__

Yes I have access to dime but it took me a very long time to get in
because like you said unless the number of users falls below 100,000
you can't join.Luckily someone alerted me to the fact that it had
dropped one day so I jumped on it and was able to get in and two
minutes later it was back over 100,000 so I just made it in.I saw
ZPZ on Dec. 22nd in seattle and they filmed the whole show for a DVD
that should be coming out some time this year so keep your eyes and
ears open.You can contact me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  and i'll see
what I can do.

Also for those of you who heard about my Zappa DC++ hub but may have
had trouble contacting me or finding info on it you can email me at
that same address or go to the hub homepage and send in a
registration
form. the address for the site is:  http://www.freewebs.com/honyak45