Hi friends,
I buy a new computer (mother board, processor & memories), in the last
Christmas, but who is new don't make it good, I've been some problems
since I've assembled this machine, some crashs whithout reason, some
freezes, but last week, died for good.
I've returned the equipement to the computer house where I buy it, and
the mother board as to go to the factory 'Gigabyte' so I'll be whithout
coumputer for quite awile.
So I ask to all good members of this group a litle patience, I'll get
back to you when I have my computer back.
I'll reoffer all the vines received in the mean time.
Thanks and good music!

PS: I'm writing this webmail in the laptop of my wife.

All the best from Portugal
Carlos Oliveira

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM