Conehead (BE) << Ashley H (UK) << Mark Timbrell (UK)<<Luis (AR)<<
Sleepwalker76 (US)

All right, (finally) got the news that this disc has arrived at its
destination in Belgium, thanks Skip !
However, I have to ask for more patience, as I had to make
arrangements to get it forwarded to my temporary new home in Spain,
be able to copy it and pass it onwards to Ashley from there.
Thanks all for your understanding and sorry again for the delay in
getting this vine moving.
BTW, did Sleepwalker76 get this disc from SOFA already (before Skip)?
There was a note to this effect, posted by SOFA, some time ago (Jan.
29).

Thanks and kind regards

Conehead (BE)/(ES)

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, lusi tanio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I´m adding my name in the list. thank you.
>
> Conehead (BE) << Ashley H (UK) << Mark Timbrell (UK)<<Luis (AR)<<
>
> cheers
> Luis

CD)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM