In a message dated 3/27/07 10:47:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,

found another strange title on this one
anyone know what this is?

If I remember correctly, the first track "Rubber Slices" is "The Deathless
Horsie". Later on the set, "Morons" is the second half of "Flakes" (the part
beginning with "I'm a moron and this is my wife.") For whatever reason, the
bootlegger made a weird edit to put the second half of "Flakes" first and the
half second.
Someone made me a CD-R of that set a long time ago. It's an Ok fall 1978 show
from pretty early in the tour. The sound is, um.. I've heard better.
Certainly not worth stupid eBay prices unless you're a fetishistic vinyl boot
collector, I guess.

 Find out more about what's free from AOL at