In a message dated 3/28/07 3:48:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,

Any chance of starting a vine with your Rubber Slices CDR - I don't
have a copy of this particular boot, so would be interested

I'd have to locate it in the mess that is the room where I keep my CDs (all
my CDs are well-organized, it's the rest of the room and the "non-standard"
CDs, which includes various CD-Rs from friends in various stages of playability
that's the problem) and, assume the two discs of "Rubber Slices" will still
play and copy Ok, I've no blanks to send out and start the vine with. Besides
that, it's not that great of a show or that great of a recording. Maybe someone
else here has the bootleg, or a better copy of the show (it's from Knebworth,
September something or other 1978) and would want to vine that sumbitch up?