--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> After playing this thing for the umpteenth time I've got to testify -
if there are as many tapes in the Zappa library as I assume, the bulk
of Zappa's best music hasn't even been released yet. I say that not
based on any wild imaginings about the UMRK but based on the quality of
this concert & recording. This is right up there with FZ:OZ; if we
could only get regular yearly releases from them then I could die a
happy (subgenius).

> David
> See me on MySpace at: www.myspace.com/davidblanglois

How does this CD differ or resemble other CDs from the same era such as
Tinseltown, etc?