--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Kids!
> I thought I'd provide a final update in regards to the amateur
Theater Competition I've been in.
> Our group went to Schaumburg, Illinois this past weekend to
represent the state of Michigan in the American Association of
Community Theaters Region 3 competition. We competed against the best
from 4 other states: Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, & Ohio.
> We did not win - we did not place; we were stunned, as we had
performed very well.
> But that's the way it goes, I guess...
> The experience was tremendously educational and rewarding. I've
never been more proud of my association with a group of performers as
I was this past weekend.
> Our group did receive an award, given by the technical staff of the
venue, for being the Best group to work with; I guess we made fewer
demands on them than the other groups. And I won the award for
Excellence in Sound Design (yes, SOFA did what SOFA does best, by
creating a soundtrack for the show).
> Sorry to bore anyone; I just had to tell ya!
> Regards,
> SOFA

Bravo!!