This morning I received this 3 dvd set from John Gobetz (thanks John!) --
however I'd
already gotten copies from vrnzr earlier (see vine info below). So, I suppose
whoever wants
it next: just drop me a note at killuglyradio[at]gmail.com and I'll send it
your way. Or
should I keep thisone on the Euro-side of the Big Pond?

Cheers,
Jurgen

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "John Gobetz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> PAGING WHITERABBITT------send me your addie offlist & i'll send you this
> great 3 dvd
set!---i had a little playback trouble with uncle meat, but it's all really
great viewing----
john g in kansas
Story (3 DVD)

>   As of now this "original" 3DVD set will be staying in the US (and
>   nearby Americas).
>
>   The [US-vine]:
>   r2daft2 << Andy Goldstein -USA [EMAIL PROTECTED] com << john g in
>   kansas - USA croontoonz1950@ << White Rabbitt - Centerville USA <<
>   Marlowe(USA)<greytowers@> << ??
>
>   The two fellow Belgians, formerly in this vine, will be receiving this
>   3DVD set through a separately created new EURO-vine ...
>
>   Thanks to Michael Painter for offering this great set in the first
>   place !
>
>   Regards
>
>   Conehead-BE

<*> Your email settings: