The Weasel Music acetate is up under unreleased/outtakes section at
zappateers now.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "John Gobetz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WOW---that would be simply awesome---I've only heard of the 12-LP
set from 1969---I've never actually been able to see any of the
artwork or get to hear any of the music contained on these sides---
what an awesome find!---i certainly hope that sometime in the future
these wonderful sides will become available to many of us who'd
lovingly take care of such a vine offer with great affection &
attention---jz

5/19/2007 1:52 PM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional