I have a mint copy of this albumn, barely played. I was intending to list
this & a number of other original LPs on ebay, however if someone wished to
contact me with an appropriate offer I'd be glad to do a deal.

details are:Bizarre/Verve Manufactured by MGM records Division
V6-5055-X

I'd want a copy of the rip in lossless format

   Does anyone have the original 60's version of this album? I only heard
the 1987 remix and would like to get this on cd. Are there any sites that
list the difference between the original releases and the 80's remixes?

Matt

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.