--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rare that a post makes me laugh - and cry; thanks Dawayne!
> From what I've read, FZ hated memorizing lines. His turn in MV was
pretty good.
> That last one, it was so obvious that he was in pain - plus, maybe
a little more sedated than he'd have wanted...

Both of those vids had the same effect on me. One very funny and the
other very sad and sobering.

On another note, not sure if such a DVD has been made yet by any of
you, but I would LOVE to have a DVD of the following FZ/TV

1 The cleanest possible Steve Allen 1963
2 FZ on Miami Vice
3 Dance Fever
4 Make Me Laugh
5 The Boy Who Left Home to Find out About the Shivers
6 etc etc etc

Basically, oddball TV shows/movies/skits that FZ appeared in as I
don't have any of these.

Not so much interviews or gigs but stuff like the above. Does anyone
have something like this we could all share?

Does anyone have a concise list of these type of TV appearances with

Some great footage of Lenny Bruce, etc:

    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]