TB wrote

This months Classic Rock magazine has an excellent feature on great and not
so great
rock festivals including the Bath 1970 Festival

I live in Bristol and know Bath fairly well,infact I was in Bath yesterday
afternoon enjoying a few beers.
I've always found it amusing that the *Bath Festival* actually took place in
Shepton Mallett a good few miles away from Bath with no motorway or rail
access.

If you google for *Bath Festival 1970* you'll find a large archive site with
a load more pictures of Frank,and details of set list,what time he came on
stage,what he said to the crowd etc etc.
It's very good.

Glen