--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Dawayne -
> Go to SaveTube.com - Copy the URL in the "Video to Save" box -
click "Go" and then click on the link that will appear.? Save to file
and then rename file once downloaded to a .flv extention.?
> You will need a FLV player to play the video, which you can
download for free.
> -John
> (You must be after the KG videos!)
> .

That's funny - yes, you guessed it. But I'm also trying to be able to
download all of the tons of stuff I see such as Marc Bonilla with
Mike Keneally, Zappa, KG, etc and would like to burn these files to

Unfortunately I'm a techinal doofus and rely on smart people to help
me. Thanks for your suggestions though.

    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]