Thanks for that information Chris.
Does the CD have an official release number? Under which label was it released?
The image you attached, is that the actual cover of the CD?

I've posted your information on killuglyradio.com - hope you don't mind:
http://www.killuglyradio.com/hot-poop/2007/08/08/dub-room-special-the- cd-version

Cheers,
Jurgen