Thanks for the research on this. I was supposed to be on that vine
too. I'll be happy to trade with plotch or join up on the vine if it
starts up again.

Matt

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay, I took the time - that I did not have; hey, who needs a
paycheck, right? We're talking Zappa here - to see what the fuck went
wrong...
philngill@ << Jonnington - UK jonathan.ritch@ << skull_fk - UK
davidswift@ << Robert Smith (US) << Joe Boden New Zealand
(joseph.boden@) << Matt (?) << ??
> Joe's response below states that it never made it to New Zealand.
There were posts from David Swift for Glen Young, but Glen had the
set, so Robert Smith was supposedly the last member to receive said
vine...
> Is Robert reading this? Hello Robert? Did you receive this vine
from David Swift?
> If not - why? If so, why did it stop with you?
> And Matt, it looks like plotch12 has it and is willing to trade for
it...
> Again, sorry folks, but I've sent this vine out twice - and there
will be no 3rd time from me...
> SOFA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional