--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> According to Charles Ulrich and others, the 2 CDs will contain the
complete
> show from Boston Sept 24, 1972. The CD will have "Variant
Processional March"
> (Regyptian Strut) at the end, and FZShows doesn't list that as being
on the
> circulating audience recording.

Actually, it is.  The omission in FZShows is a mistake.  At least one
person on the internet has raised the question of whether the Music For
Low Budget Orchestra soundcheck will be on the CD - my guess is no.  In
any case, yes, it will be good to hear the Wazoo in better quality than
the '72 audience recordings.

Pat Buzby
Chicago, IL

<*> Your email settings: