Hello Erik,

As far as I know (and I hope I'm wrong), the "bar version" of
Dupree's Paradise was performed only twice: in New York on 11/22/73,
show #2, and in Berkeley, CA, 2/16/74.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, erik de bruyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> somewhere in mytapes-vault....:i have a bar version of dupree's
>   but i cannot remember where....??;
>   does anyone know by heart on which boot that was?
>   (frank is ranting about a band that plays squirky,except when
barholder is near,and wino's and drugs ...very funny),thx in advance