From: MIKE AHERN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 1:40 pm
Subject: [Zappa-List] 12/4/93 RIP

sad sad day...

?

in celebration of franks life, i have a DVD chock full of lossless audio files
of FZ shows to offer up.

YOU DO NOT NEED A DVD BURNER to participate in this offer, just the ability to
play a dvd on your computer and a promise not to?encode as MP3 virus files - MD
or any other format which degrades the quality of the recordings........

?

please reoffer the disc to the group when you got your copies xfrd to your hard
drive. lineage and setlists as noted below.

?

~Goose

?

?

Fillmore East-NYC Early Show
11/14/70

Source: SBD>10"MR>7"Reel>RevoxB77 playback>AlesisMasterlink>CD
and
SBD>10"MR>Revox B77 playback>Alesis Masterlink>CD - Wino Man>>>End

01. Jam to get Grace Slick onstage
02. Sanzini Brothers
03. Little House I Used To Live In
04. Penis Dimension
05. Mudshark
06. Holiday In Berlin (Including Inca Roads and Easy Meat Themes)
07. Cruising For Burgers
08. Sanzini Brothers' Pyramid Trick
09. What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening?
10. What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are
11. Bwana Dik
12. Latex Solar Beef
13. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy
14. Do You Like My New Car?
15. Happy Together
16. Wino Man (Dr. John Routine)
17. Concentration Moon
18. Sanzini Brothers' School Of Broadcast
19. Jeff Simmons' Bass Solo
20. Concentration Moon
21. Mom And Dad
22. Encore Jam//

1970-11-14 late Fillmore East NYC (sbd) (T-482)
SBD
Mics, Recorder and media unknown >
unknown >
Scotch 207 High Output / Low Noise reel 7 1/2 ips >
Playback Deck: Akai GX-747 >
Nikko 32 Band EQ >
Akai DR16 Digital Hard Disk Recorder 16 bit 44.1 Khz >
ADS Tech Instant Music RDX-150 input SPDIF
???? output USB to computer 16 bit 44.1 Khz >
Audacity > WAV > CD Wave Editor 16 bit 44.1 Khz > FLAC

? 1.? Have Gun Will Travel
? 2.? Call Any Vegetable
? 3.? The Sanzini Brothers
? 4.? A Pound For A Pound For A Brown On The Bus
??????????? (including Inca Roads / Sleeping In A Jar
? 5.? El Porko The Magnificent (including Johnny's Theme / Raindrops Keep
Falling On My Head /
???????????? I Can't Give You Anything But Love)
? 6.? Sharleena
? 7.? The Air / Sharleena (reprise)
? 8.? Dog Breath
? 9.? Mother People
?10. You Didn't Try To Call Me
?11. King Kong

?

October 14th 1975
Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall
Kansas City, KS
This copy: 71:04, A- (2nd Generation)
Lineage: AUD > unknown mics/setup > cassette > cassette > HD > SoundForge > ZP
> GoldWave (silence during tape-flip removed) > CDWav (track splitting, saved
as .FLAC level 8 ) > foobar 2000 (ReplayGain + tags added, the latter with Live
Show Tagger)

TRACK LIST:
01. Intro
02. Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy (cuts in during end of guitar solo)
03. Lonely Little Girl
04. Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance
05. What's the Ugliest Part of Your Body?
06. Chunga's Revenge
07. Advance Romance
08. Zoot Allures
09. Swallow My Pride
10. Any Downers? (tape flip @ 1:02)
11. Camarillo Brillo
12. Muffin Man
13. crowd
14. I'm the Slime
15. San Ber'dino

?

MASTER 23rd January 1976 Festival HAll Melbourne Australia

Lineage Aud (nil Dolby) BASF cassette~Pioneer deck~Edirol USB capture
interface~Soundforge capture to wav~normalization (nil noise reduction)~Flac
Frontend level 6
(All the tracks come from three sides of cassettes. I have normalized each side
separately before tracking. I have not attempted to match levels between the
sides (tape flips). I will let the afficianados do that if they wish.)
Taped: flyingtoAdel
Equipment:- Superscope stereo cassette recorder with one Sennheiser (?) and one
non-descript microphone.

01-Intro
02-Stinkfoot
03-Poodle Lecture
04-Dirty Love
05-Filthy Habits
06-Medley *
07-Black Napkins Part 1 (tape flip)
07-Black Napkins Part 2
08-Advance Romance
09-Honey Dont You Want A Man Like Me
10-Illinois Enema Bandit
11-Wind Up Workin In A Gas Station
12-Tryin To Grow A Chin
13-The Torture Never Stops
14-Lets Move To Cleveland Part 1 (tape flip)
14-Lets Move To Cleveland Part 2
15-Chungas Revenge
16-Zoot Allures
* How Could I Be Such A Fool, I Aint Got No Heart and I'm Not Satisfied

1980 10 31 NYC, Palladium SBD
this recording:
31-Oct 1980, Palladium, NYC
41.21 min, SBD

01 Keep It Greasey,
02 Outside Now,
03 Tinseltown Rebellion
04 Doreen,
05 Goblin Girl,
06 Audience (intermission?)
07 Joe's Garage,
08 Dancin' Fool([EMAIL PROTECTED] ),
09 Stick It Out
10 Watermelon In Easter Hay

SBD > master tape? > cassette > cdr > HD > CoolEditPro > cdr > shn > retrack
(SF 6.0) > flac (flac frontend level 7, SBE alignment )

* Bobby Brown, Ms Pinky are missing (mentioned on FZShowoverview)

?

thats it, RIP FZ

?

~Goose