I was under the impression that it could be converted.

For any of you that didn't get this already. You need to be able to copy a
DVD disc for this one. It also helps if you have a DVD player that can play
a PAL disc on your NTSC TV if you're in the US. Just sign up and I will
hoppinate before sending out next week. Oh buy the way this is concert is
fantastic and the quality of this DVD is very high.

----------------- details -------------------

Frank Zappa / Ensemble Modern
The Yellow Shark
Alte Oper, Frankfurt, Germany
1h 29mn 22s (trailer + intro: 2mn)

Recording & encoding by CosmikD
TV sat > SkyStar2 > DVBDream > PVAStrumento > TMPGEnc Plus > Synchro with
TVP audio source.
Video (Classica source): DVD PAL MPEG-2 720x576 25 i/s CBR 6000kbps
Audio (TVP Kultura source): 48000 Hz 384 Kb/s)

Authoring & animation by unicrayon

Menu with Chapters:

1. Classica Trailer
2. Overture