From: Cliff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:58 am
Subject: [Zappa-List] RE: ZPZ dvd ( Hi from a newbie )

Hi all! Been a fan of Frank and family since I was a kid. Slowly
working on my collection of FZ material, fortunately there is plenty
to go around.

First question... Does anyone know why the ZPZ DVD is no longer listed
on Barfko-Swill? I had put off buying it until the show in Houston,
which I missed because of work-type related circumstances beyond any
One individual's relevant control. Now, it is not listed on the
website, and of course, the online store moderators don't seem have a
clue. Any idea why?

Thanx, Cliff

http://webmail.aol.com