Got this from Mr Skull today. John K up next

John K (US) << john g in Kansas (US) << Dawayne Bailey
(US) << Carlos Oliveira in Portugal <<

Jim L

From: mr_and_mrs_skull [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 6:41 PM
To: Jim L
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO - PAL/DVD - The Yellow Shark - Frank Zappa /
Ensemble Modern

Jim I tried to send a message to the group letting you and the people next
on the list know that I received the discs and will be sending them on. For
some reason my messages keep bouncing back so I'm not able to notify the
group directly. Thanks.

Mr. Skull

Jim L (US) <<

For any of you that didn't get this already. You need to be able to copy a
DVD disc for this one. It also helps if you have a DVD player that can play
a PAL disc on your NTSC TV if you're in the US. Just sign up and I will
hoppinate before sending out next week. Oh buy the way this is concert is
fantastic and the quality of this DVD is very high.

----------------- details -------------------

Frank Zappa / Ensemble Modern
The Yellow Shark
Alte Oper, Frankfurt, Germany
1h 29mn 22s (trailer + intro: 2mn)

Recording & encoding by CosmikD
TV sat > SkyStar2 > DVBDream > PVAStrumento > TMPGEnc Plus > Synchro with
TVP audio source.
Video (Classica source): DVD PAL MPEG-2 720x576 25 i/s CBR 6000kbps
Audio (TVP Kultura source): 48000 Hz 384 Kb/s)

Authoring & animation by unicrayon

Menu with Chapters:

1. Classica Trailer
2. Overture