Are you serious about this question?
                                                     Marc
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mr_and_mrs_skull
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: Nappy's Fate?

  Who the hell is this Nappy person anyhow?
    All I know is that Nappy was origianlly penciled in for this past years
    tour but something must have happened because he said "he couldn't make
    a deal with the devil (GZ). That was why they got Ray White.

    --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

    > I read a hint of something not fully explained on a web site saying
    that the ZFT had done Nappy wrong - could someone possibly clue me in?