i've been a zappa fan for 35+ years myself. i have never heard the nappy term
either.
    it sounds a bit racist to me. would frank approve of it? or did he call
napolean nappy?

Eli Marcus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hey,
I've been a sworn Zappa fan for 35 years, and I hadn't heard the term
"Nappy" 'till now,
I only figured out from the context of the first two messages in the
thread that it was Napolean Murphy Brock...

I ordered tickets online months in advance, and traveled half way around
the world to see the ZPZ show in Toronto,
and I really was hoping and praying that Napolean would be the guest star,
I certainly enjoyed Ray White immensely, and even shook his hand as he
was heading off stage at the end,
but if Napolean were there, it would have been more of a legendary
experience for me

--
Eli Marcus
www.EliMarcus.com