In a message dated 1/30/08 9:46:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

Thanks Milhouse!

No problem, David. Just as a point of interest, I would also note that there
has been very little officially released material from her time with the band.
"Wind Up Workin' in a Gas Station" on YCDTOSA Vol. 6 is her only appearance
on an FZ album, but there is also a short clip of her singing "Dirty Love" on
the Classic Albums: Overnite Sensation / Apostrophe DVD... I for one would love
for there to be more stuff from that period with her on vocals released in
the future. The clip on the DVD was a huge tease, I tell ya.

--Milhouse