Hey all,

After some more digging I think Joe is right and that Matt in NJ was
the last one to receive the set (subject was changed to "another
Zappa disc on Ebay" post 14144).  Matt, if you're listening I'd like
to be next in line, please e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thanks.

Thanks for everyone's patience with this.  I've been wanting to hear
the vinyl versions of Hot Rats and Sleep Dirt for 20 years now....
the eons are closing.

-Bri

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Joe Boden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I sent this vine on to Matt in NJ late last year, but I haven't
seen
> anything since.
>
> joe
>
> At 01:40 p.m. 30/01/2008, you wrote:
>
> >Is this vine still going? If so, I'm interested. I also have a
> >couple things I can trade. Thanks,
> >
> >-Bri
> >
> >--- In
> ><mailto:Zappa-List%40yahoogroups.com>Zappa-
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "John Gobetz"
> ><croontoonz1950@> wrote:
> > >
> > > who's next for this great MITB set?---john g in kansas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]