John K and all of those waiting on this vine.

Huge embarrassment. I gave my word i would send the discs to John yesterday. I
do not give my word casually. It's something I always follow through on. But
here's the deal I screwed up and failed to take care of this prior to moving.
and now I can't find the discs amid all of the packed boxes. I know I *DO* in
fact have them. It's just a matter of time. I sincerely apologize for the
inconvenience and will copy and ship as soon as I find them.

I beg everyone's patience and apologize again for this idiotic mistake on my
part.

Thank you,

Mr. Skull