  From: Daniel f. Bradley
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Zappa Beer

  that what i thought when this thread started - FZ thought beer was for morons

  and frankly for me most of my worst decisions have been made on beer

  FZ idea was that one day people would discover that yest helped make stupid
in the "mob mentality"

  and i don't mind less FZ memorabilia - it's not like he's KISS

  helping to kill your literati star since 2004
  http://fhole.blogspot.com/