  From: [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of peter
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: Zappa Beer

           why am i not surprised gail zappa wants the brewery to stop
producing fz beer.

      that broad is just another typical liberal democrate.

myoozik770 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Lagunitas 'sponsored' us on the last tour with 20 cases of Kill Ugly
Radio Beer... ill post a picture of Ike making the toast... its
pretty good and saving one autographed bottle for display... i also
heard that Gail contacted the brewery and sent them a letter saying
she wanted them to stop making FZ brew...

--- In, Christoffer Heggem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>