From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of peter doyle
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:52 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: Zappa Beer

 why am i not surprised gail zappa wants the brewery to stop producing fz
beer.

  that broad is just another typical liberal democrate.

myoozik770 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lagunitas 'sponsored' us on the last tour with 20 cases of Kill Ugly
Radio Beer... ill post a picture of Ike making the toast... its
pretty good and saving one autographed bottle for display... i also
heard that Gail contacted the brewery and sent them a letter saying
she wanted them to stop making FZ brew...

plook

www.uglyradiorebellion.com

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Zappa-List%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
Christoffer Heggem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and
http://mobile. <http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>
yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8H
DtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>  it now.