Lagunitas 'sponsored' us on the last tour with 20 cases of Kill Ugly
Radio Beer... ill post a picture of Ike making the toast... its
pretty good and saving one autographed bottle for display... i also
heard that Gail contacted the brewery and sent them a letter saying
she wanted them to stop making FZ brew...

plook

www.uglyradiorebellion.com

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Christoffer Heggem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>