If this isn't you yet....(I'm very lucky so far!)........... it will be or
is!!!! LOL!!! Loved this too much not to pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      ATTENTION ALL WOMEN:

You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their kidneys
removed by black-market organ thieves. Well, this kind of cruel theft is
happening with other body parts as well!

My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. I went to
sleep and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick. The
replacements had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were these
and what happened to mine? I spent the entire summer looking for my
thighs. Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life
in jeans. And then the thieves struck again!

My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to
match my n ew rear end to the thighs they had stuck me with earlier, but my
new butt was attached at least three inches lower than my original! I
realized I'd have to give up my jeans in favor of long skirts.

Two years ago I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was
fixing my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arms swing
to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting
scary- my body was being replaced one section at a time. What could they
do to me next?

When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkey
neck, I decided to tell my story. Women of the world, wake up and smell
the coffee! Those "plastic" surgeons are using REAL replacement body parts
-stolen from you and me! The next time someone you know has something
“lifted", look again - was it lifted from you?

THIS IS NOT A HOAX. This is happening to women everywhere every night.

WARN YOUR FRIENDS! P.S. Last year I thought someone had stolen my breasts. I
was lying in bed
and they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see
that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep them
hidden in my waistband.