What's got into ya?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Suzy Creamcheese
  To: zappa-list@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:36 PM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] Warning to all Women -

  If this isn't you yet....(I'm very lucky so far!)........... it will be or
is!!!! LOL!!! Loved this too much not to pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their
          removed by black-market organ thieves. Well, this kind of cruel theft
          happening with other body parts as well!

          My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. I
went to
          sleep and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick.
          replacements had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were
          and what happened to mine? I spent the entire summer looking for my
          thighs. Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my
          in jeans. And then the thieves struck again!

          My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took
pains to
          match my n ew rear end to the thighs they had stuck me with earlier,
but my
          new butt was attached at least three inches lower than my original! I
          realized I'd have to give up my jeans in favor of long skirts.

          Two years ago I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was
          fixing my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arms
          to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting
          scary- my body was being replaced one section at a time. What could
          do to me next?

          When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkey
          neck, I decided to tell my story. Women of the world, wake up and
          the coffee! Those "plastic" surgeons are using REAL replacement body
          -stolen from you and me! The next time someone you know has something
          "lifted", look again - was it lifted from you?

          THIS IS NOT A HOAX. This is happening to women everywhere every

          WARN YOUR FRIENDS! P.S. Last year I thought someone had stolen my
breasts. I was lying in bed
          and they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to
          that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep
          hidden in my waistband.