Hey All,
I have a copy of a concert, Kansas 1972 (one cut is on Imaginary
Diseases) and at the end of SOMGG you hear applause but that signature
ending is not there.  I do not have a large selection of non
commercially available shows but - if I'm correct - every other
version of SOMGG  that I have heard has that ending.  On the Kansas
version there is at least one edit - or tape pause - and then a short
piece of music seques into Rollo.  Is this supposed to be the ending
of SOMGG and it was just not pieced together well?

Thanks in advance for your comments,
                                                        Marc