Received this from John G in the UK. It's ready to go to Rick N. Rick,
I still have your address from the Lather vine, so I'll send this off
to you.

John K

Rick N (US) << Mark M (US)<<Agostino p. (usa) << ???

I Assume rightly or wrongly that most peoples on the list know what is
contained On Mystery Box, if i got it wrong i can relay all the trax
and such if needed no problem!

-
FRANK ZAPPA MYSTERY BOX 10 LP SET
Original LPs
Converted to wav >flac level 8 tagged by DB Poweramp Puzzleoyster June
2008

De Clicked De Noised with Steinberg Clean/Adobe Audition 1.5 By
Puzzleoyster June 2008

Artwork By Puzzleoyster June 2008

The Box Artwork can be used to house the box set. print it to size and
glue on to a hard card strong enough to hold 10 Jewel Cases!

No musical Quality was removed with any of the above processes!!