Hi Marko,
thanks for a tip!
After that I went down there and indeed have easily found an offer from
germany for about 17 euro. Just have registrated (as I wasn't ebay user
till now) and ordered it. Now am awiating for the confirmation from the
seller etc.
Thanks again. Brand new 200 Motels - closer you are... ;-)
Bart

> Ebay is the best place to find this kind of stuff.
>
> best wishes,
> Marco

Przedstawienie MEWA w wykonaniu Sanktpetersburskiego Teatru Baletu
Borisa Ejfmana 17 lipca, godz.20:30 Opera Leśna-Sopot.
Czytaj więcej
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Feifman.html&sid=401